General Information and Referrals
Free helplines and websites for legal advice and referrals.
- CLEAR Hotline - For low-income residents of Washington state. Call 1-888-201-1014 between the hours of 9:15 AM and 12:15 PM, Monday through Friday. Read more about CLEAR on the NW Justice Project website.
- CLEAR Senior Hotline - Seniors (over 60) at any income level may call 1-888-387-7111.
- Washington LawHelp - Information and instruction for a wide range of legal issues.
Handbook For Washington Seniors
The Handbook For Washington Seniors is an important guide on a vast range of legal issues for Washington seniors. These include:
- Longterm Care
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Family Planning
- Personal Finances
- Age and Disability Discrimination
The English version is available here as a PDF.
Haga clic aquí para la versión en español.